Pages


Falling in Love




Ryan and I have had the chance to get to know Sam and Sheila recently. They are some of the kindest people we know. I have loved getting to know both of them and feel so lucky to be able to hang out with them from time to time. They're a super cute couple - there's so much love and appreciation between the two of them. They're both very lucky people to have each other. Sheila asked me a couple of weeks ago to shoot some pictures for them. I, of course, said yes since they're both photogenic and fun to work with.

I loved how these photos turned out and can wait to find time to work on more double exposures. I only got to the one, but I think my next goal is to have a shoot of double exposures. They're so beautiful and fun!













Leave a Comment

Post a Comment