Pages


There's Nothing Like Swimsuit Shopping...





There's nothing like swimsuit shopping to motivate you to work out. I went to Target the other day and bought a swimsuit and ordered three more from Asos that I loved. I have a bigger bust so the swimsuits I ordered all gave me the option of choosing a cup size.  I was excited to see that there's so many more cute one piece options now. It's always hard to find a flattering one, but I'm hoping the ones I ordered will work (fingers crossed). I have one more swimsuit that is still on my wish list and if one of the one pieces doesn't work out I'll make sure to take that swimsuit off my wish list and into my drawer.


Wolf and Whistle Bardot Swimsuit

ASOS Seersucker Cupped Swimsuit
Target Draped One Piece Black Striped
Red Darling Dot Halter High Waisted Bikini (on my wish list)
Jantzen Illusion-Inset Scalloped One Piece Swimsuit

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment