Pages


Lantern Festival





A week ago we attended the Salt Lake City Lantern Festival with a couple of friends. We had attended a lantern festival last year in Las Vegas, which was a lot bigger so the views were more magical but the traffic was wayyyyyyyy better and we were stuck in a desert for hours. I wonder if it was the same company that did the Vegas festival but they rebranded since the festival in Las Vegas had a lot of mixed reviews. We had such a great time with our friends though and it was still fun to light the lanterns. I had a friend pass away recently this year and it meant a lot to be able to light a lantern with her and her family in mind. It was rather a spiritual and meaningful moment. I hope that throughout my life I'll be able to have many of those moments. Here goes to hopes, dreams, and wishes being fulfilled for years to come.









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment