Pages


Reservoir




I found my new favorite place in Utah County. It's a reservoir up American Fork Canyon and it's so beautiful. I can't wait to go up again and spend the day there. Also, Fall is coming so I'm really excited for changing tree colors and dressing in warm comfortable clothes. Although this does mean that I need to restock up on leggings and stockings. I love this season!







Leave a Comment

  1. That has been one of my most favorite places since I was a small child. It is especially beautiful in the Spring when Timp has snow on it, there is a tiny bit on it in your picture. There are so many roads up there to explore. That place is Tibble Fork Reservoir, if you keep going up the road, you eventually come to Silver Lake Flats which is also quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to drive through the whole canyon! It was so beautiful and I can't wait to see all of the canyons in the Fall. Thanks for letting me know, Devan.

    ReplyDelete