Pages


Anthropologie belts are my favorite.




This last week Ryan and I got dolled up and headed towards an area of the lake we've never been before to take some portraits. It's been a while since we've done this so I didn't realize how cold it was starting to get and how soon the sun went down, especially with how cloudy it was the other day. I got these red heels from Charlotte Russe the other week during Black Friday when I was shopping with my cousin, Shirley, and they're super cute but almost impossible to walk in for more than five minutes. I'm not sure I'll be pulling them out very much, but I was excited to get pictures of them. I always love taking portraits though because it gives me the chance to wear pieces in my wardrobe that I couldn't wear every day, like this pink skirt and Anthropologie belt. I think I'm addicted to their belts - I mean they're so beautiful! Besides that, Anthropologie for several reasons is one of those places I take my closest friends to wander through all of the wonders stored up in that room. It seriously holds many of my favorite memories. <3







 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment