Pages


Pre-Thanksgiving











This year we decided to head down to Fresno, CA for Thanksgiving to spend it with my relatives, but before doing so we stopped at the grocery store and bought some cornish hens, potatoes, and stuffing. We were going to have our own little pre-Thanksgiving dinner before heading out. I spent hours following recipes I found off of Pinterest and prayed for the best. The cornish hens turned out great even though I burnt the outside a tiny bit and the mash potatoes were probably the most American thing I've ever made in the kitchen. We finished all of this off with chocolate brownies and vanilla ice cream - it was delish! I enjoyed cooking the meal even though I was not thrilled about the clean up. I probably waited about a week before I looked at the dirty dishes filled sink. Can I just say I love the holidays? It's an amazing time of the year with great food and wonderful company. I especially love sharing these moments with Ryan. This week we are Christmas planning - it'll be filled with Christmas concerts, looking at lights, putting up Christmas decorations, baking, and traveling.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment