Pages


Chiang Mai Love




Our last night in Chiang Mai and we didn't even know. For some reason I was I thought that the 19th of June was Sunday, but it's actually tomorrow and that's when our flight is to Koh Tao! This is why I always had my calendar open back home, but I have barely looked at my laptop while I'm here and we nearly missed our flight tomorrow. It's kind of sad because most of our touristy plans were for these next couple of days that we thought we had, but I have really enjoyed just living like Thais do here in Chiang Mai. We have just been walking around our neighborhood a lot, eating at a couple of local places, and of course shopping at local markets and some malls. We only saw one temple for a few minutes on our way to church on Sunday and didn't see too much of the old city and we didn't go to the night bazaar either. I guess we will have to save that for another day. It's alright though because then we can tell people all about places and such that they may have never heard of since most tourists stick to the usual touristy places. That pretty much sums up our time in Chiang Mai. I have a few pictures from this last week on our adventure so enjoy!


































































Leave a Comment

Post a Comment