Pages


Koh Tao











Last day in Koh Tao at our beautiful villa and the private pool that comes with it. Luckily, we decided that we should do a try dive before we left and it was so worth it. First, we snorkeled for about half an hour which was amazing. A whole school of fish swam right past me and I saw a variety of fish and coral. Afterwards, we got on our scuba diving equipment and jumped into the water. I had a hard time at first, because breathing underwater with the mouth piece is so weird and I also kept getting water into my eye ask, although I might have just been paranoid. We practiced some of the safety procedures and such, and after we got a hang of everything we took the boat we came on to a different area where a ton of coral and fish were located. We saw some really fascinating things. I wish I could have taken pictures while snorkeling, but because we weren't certified and they wanted to make sure we were staying safe, they told us not to bring cameras with us, but those who brought their go pros were able to bring that. I wish we had purchased one before hand, but this just gives us more of a reason to come back here to go diving even more.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment