Pages


Photo Log




I haven't been writing at all the past couple of days, which makes me sad, but I have just been exhausted. No excuses though! I will definitely start updating our days here in Chiang Mai. We have mostly just been eating and walking around our hotel neighborhood, which is a great trendy area. there are so many coffee, book, and other little shops in the neighborhood that are so cute and have fun stuff. I will have to take a picture of each one to show you guys what I'm talking about. We went into the old city once and saw Wat Chedi Luang. It was destroyed during an earthquake, but still have some standing remains. It's quite beautiful, but I'm actually quite templed out. We were in the old city though to attend church Sunday morning. We met a lot of students from BYU there since they were doing internships and such so it was nice to get to talk to them. Anyways, I just have a few pictures from my iphone for now, but I will definitely update soon.





















Leave a Comment

Post a Comment